The Napster IPTV Forum  

Go Back   The Napster IPTV Forum > AVOV Technology > AVOV TVOnline > AVOV TVOnline Support

:::: WELCOME TO THE NAPSTER :::: JOIN FOR FREE :::::

Old 04-02-2018, 01:42 PM

curiousg is on a distinguished road
Question Up Date to 1.0.12 ?

Hello, I have an AVOV TVOnline that has a 1.0.8 Build showing in the System Settings and I see while Looking Around on this site that there have been Build Up Grades to 1.0.12 ! Is that really necessary to do ?

Also, if I may, My Kodi is Jarvis 16.1 ! Is there a way to get any Krypton 17's Running in it ? I have checked those Vids on YouTube but for some reason they don't work with My Set up .

TIA . just curiousg
Old 04-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Amature

aditaya1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousg View Post
Hello, I have an AVOV TVOnline that has a 1.0.8 Build showing in the System Settings and I see while Looking Around on this site that there have been Build Up Grades to 1.0.12 ! Is that really necessary to do ?

Also, if I may, My Kodi is Jarvis 16.1 ! Is there a way to get any Krypton 17's Running in it ? I have checked those Vids on YouTube but for some reason they don't work with My Set up .

TIA . just curiousg
Kodi 17 require minimum android 5.1, seems like you have white box ? with android 4.4 and that's why Kodi 17 is not working.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:58 AM

curiousg is on a distinguished road

I have seen that posted. I have also seen that some videos claim to be able to use some add-on from the K-17 range that will work on Jarvis 16.1...! After trying many with no success I found one that will suffice. Thank You for Replying.

After digging further into the AVOV Builds, different boxes will use different builds hence the Higher Number of the Version. 1.0.8 is the latest for the one I use.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Amature

aditaya1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousg View Post
I have seen that posted. I have also seen that some videos claim to be able to use some add-on from the K-17 range that will work on Jarvis 16.1...! After trying many with no success I found one that will suffice. Thank You for Replying.

After digging further into the AVOV Builds, different boxes will use different builds hence the Higher Number of the Version. 1.0.8 is the latest for the one I use.
Its not about build. The minimum requirements for Kodi 17 is android 5 or above. There are some custom forks for android 4.4 but do not work well. I will say its time to move on to upgrade to a new box as we all know nothing last for ever.